The Safety system
for your field of play
Brock Products were created and engineered as ONE SYSTEM – a firm, non-resilient natural infill designed for traction and speed, tuned with a shock pad that is designed to do all the heavy lifting for impact safety. Each component is optimized to work with the other for their specific role in the system. The result: The safest and best performing synthetic turf fields possible.
- The premier shock pad that reset the standard for artificial turf safety and performance
- A totally consistent and stable feel underfoot
- PowerBase/EU™ provides the ideal balance between shock absorption and field stiffness, plus rapid drainage even during the most massive storms to keep the game going
- Made with identical properties as the USA Powerbase, which has received the coveted Cradle to Cradle certification
- BrockFILL™ is a highly engineered wood particle infill specifically designed to improve traction and reduce artificial turf heat
- It’s made from a species of southern pine grown, harvested, and replanted in continuous cycles
- Through an 11-step conditioning process, we created a durable, affordable, and renewable organic infill produced in the USA
- Cradle to Cradle certified
protect the athlete
protect the planet
Brock has made that a reality by engineering a turf system that is 85% natural components by weight, reduces heat, sequesters Carbon, and is covered by the strongest warranties in the industry; all while having viable, REAL end-of-life solutions.
While the safety and performance of the athlete is our top priority, protecting the environment is a very close second.
improving the field
<— Click here
need a quote?
need more info?